These terms of sale ("Supply Terms") apply to products purchased via https://shop.ebco.in (“online shop” or “Website”) which is a website managed by Ebco Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, ("Company" or "Ebco" or "We" or "Us") having its registered address at 402-3 Hyde Park, Saki Vihar Road, Mumbai 400 072. Under these Supply Terms, the users of the website will be referred to as ("You" or "Your" or "Yourself" or "User" or “Customer” or “Customers”).
Please read the terms of sale carefully before purchasing any products on the Website. Any purchase made by you through the website shall signify your acceptance of the supply terms and your agreement to be legally bound by the same. In addition to the above, you shall also be bound by installation (fitting) instructions, care instructions, warranty and returns information specified on each product page.
If you do not agree with the supply terms, please do not access the website for any purchase.2. Business
The Website is a platform that facilitates the online sale of products (“Product” or “Products”) manufactured, traded, or imported by Ebco, to end users, via its regional distributors (“Distributor” or “Distributors”). Ebco has the right to change or discontinue any Product at any time, without prior notice. Ebco may add or modify the procedures, modes, processes or conditions of purchase at any time. Ebco shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of any Product or any aspect/feature/finish of the Products.3. Products
Ebco manufactures and/or imports a wide variety of furniture fittings that can be used in furniture to help improve its efficiency and comfort of use, as well as aesthetics. The Company will ship these Products from the Distributor that is located closest to the Customer.4. Pricing and Availability
The pricing information related to the Product shall be as disclosed to you at the time of your purchase.Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability to you.While Ebco strives to provide accurate information relating to Products including pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a Product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error, Ebco may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Ebco will have the right to modify the price of the Product and contact you for further instructions via the email address that you provided at the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. If Ebco cancels the order after the payment has been processed, the said amount will be remitted to your account from which the payment was made.5. Credit Cards / Debit Cards
In case you choose to pay by Credit Card or Debit Card, you will be required to credit or debit card details to the approved payment gateways while making the payment. In this regard, you agree to provide correct and accurate credit / debit card details to the approved payment gateways to complete the purchase of Products on the Website. You shall not use any credit / debit card that is not lawfully owned by you. The information provided by you will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, government regulations or court orders. You will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your credit / debit card information. Ebco expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit / debit card.6. Delivery and Locations
Your pin code will be verified with the database of Ebco before you proceed to pay for your purchase. If your location is not serviceable, you will not be able to proceed to add the item you wish to buy, to your shopping cart. If your location is serviceable, you will be able to proceed to order the items that you wish to buy, to your shopping cart and then proceed to payment/confirmation of the order. Upon successfully ordering your product, you will receive a confirmation email. You can expect your order to be delivered within 7-10 business days from the date of your order confirmation email. However, in some cases, due to various reasons, it may take longer than 7-10 business days from the date of your order for Ebco to deliver any/all products. In such a case, Ebco will be in touch with you via the email address that you provided. In the case that you are not available to take delivery of the order, the Distributor shall make a maximum of three (3) attempts to deliver the order. In case that you are not reachable/contactable or do not accept delivery of products in these attempts, Ebco has the right to cancel the order at its discretion.
If your location is not serviceable, we request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address which is serviceable. If there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the Product for the area not covered by Ebco, Ebco will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product. Ebco does not deliver items internationally (i.e. any territory outside the internationally marked borders of India). However, you can make purchases on the website from anywhere in the world provided that you ensure that the shipping address is within India.
In case you order multiple orders for Products in one transaction, efforts will be made to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible. If you purchase multiple Products in a single transaction,you may only provide a single shipping address for your order.7. Warranty
Our Products come with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damages due to incorrect and inaccurate installation of the product. For any guidance or help required with installation, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and a scanned copy of the invoice. The warranty does not cover any usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage. The Warranty is only valid against an original invoice received at the time of purchase.8. Returns
All sales are final, except in the case of any manufacturing defects. For any manufacturing defects, we offer easy replacements. In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt.Email us a few photographs with the order number and a scanned copy of the invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon receiving your complaint, Ebco shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if Ebco is convinced that the complaint is genuine, Ebco will proceed to replace the product. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, Ebco reserves the right to take legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Ebco in this regard. In the case that the Product is damaged in transit on the way from the Distributor to you, Ebco is not liable to replace any and all Products that were included in the order. However, in the case of transit damage, it rests solely at the discretion of Ebco to process any replacements on a case-by-case basis. If you believe that you have received a Product that has been damaged in transit, please email us a few photographs with the order number and a scanned copy of the invoice to email@example.com.
In order to return any Products, you are required to comply with the conditions and steps below:
- Please notify Ebco of receipt of a damaged/defective Product within 7 days of delivery to you. If you are unable to do so within 7 days, Ebco shall not be held liable to replace the order;
- Products should be unused;
- Ebco will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective Product through its Distributor. If Ebco is unable to do so, Ebco will notify you regarding the same and you will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Ebco;
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original labels, fitting instructions and invoices etc.;
- The return package should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
- The returned Products are subject to verification and checks by Ebco in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/return. If the claim is not legitimate, you will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product.
- These conditions will not apply to Products where the defects could not, using reasonable diligence, have been discovered, at the time of delivery.
- If a Product returned is duly accepted by Ebco, the value of such Product, as originally paid by you will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and Ebco or the approved payment gateway will credit your refunds directly into your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide you with a cheque in this regard. Refunds will be subject to the following:
- Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by Ebco;
- For Cash on Delivery payments, you will be provided with a refund cheque or cash.
- If the Product can be repaired, Ebco will get the same repaired and send it back to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Ebco from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by Ebco that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Supply Terms applicable to the purchase of Products.
- In no event shall Ebco, its officers, directors, employees, partners or vendors be liable to You, the Distributor or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not Ebco has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your purchase of the products and services herein. Notwithstanding anything to contrary, Ebco's entire liability to you under the Supply Terms or otherwise shall be not more than the value of the Product that you ordered.
- These Supply Terms and the relationship between you and Ebco shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles.
- All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Supply Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Website or the relationship between you and Ebco shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.