Our Products come with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects. The warranty does not cover damages due to incorrect and inaccurate installation of the product. For any guidance or help required with installation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a scanned copy of the invoice. The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage. Warranty is only valid against an original invoice received at the time of purchase.
All sales are final, except in the case of any manufacturing defects. For any manufacturing defects, we offer easy replacements.In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and a scanned copy of the invoice to email@example.com.
Upon receiving your complaint, Ebco shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if Ebco is convinced that the complaint is genuine, Ebco will proceed to replace the product. If the complaint is frivolous or baseless, Ebco reserves the right to take legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Ebco in this regard. In the case that the Product is damaged in transit on the way from the Distributor to you, Ebco is not liable to replace any and all Products that were included in the order. However, in the case of transit damage, it rests solely at the discretion of Ebco to process any replacements on a case-by-case basis. If you believe that you have received a Product that has been damaged in transit, please email us a few photographs with the order number and a scanned copy of the invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to return any Products, you are required to comply with the conditions and steps below:
- Please notify Ebco of receipt of a damaged/defective Product within 7 days of delivery to you. If you are unable to do so within 7 days, Ebco shall not be held liable to replace the order;
- Products should be unused;
- Ebco will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective Product through its Distributor. If Ebco is unable to do so, Ebco will notify you regarding the same and you will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Ebco;
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original labels, fitting instructions and invoices etc.;
- The return package should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
- The returned Products are subject to verification and checks by Ebco in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/return. If the claim is not legitimate, you will be required to bear the shipping costs for the product.
- These conditions will not apply to Products where the defects could not, using reasonable diligence, have been discovered, at the time of delivery.
- If a Product returned is duly accepted by Ebco, the value of such Product, as originally paid by you will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and Ebco or the approved payment gateway will credit your refunds directly into your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide you with a cheque in this regard. Refunds will be subject to the following:
- Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by Ebco;
- For Cash on Delivery payments, you will be provided with a refund cheque or cash.
- If the Product can be repaired, Ebco will get the same repaired and send it back to you.