- The first step is to measure the length and width of the area that you want protected. It is important that the entire surface be covered with the spike strips so that the birds cannot land behind them and build their nests. In some situations, more than one row may be needed.
- The second step is cleaning up the mess left behind by the birds like bird droppings, nesting materials etc. It is recommended that this area also be disinfected to remove parasites and germs due to presence of bird droppings. Use extreme care when cleaning as bird droppings are the cause of many infectious diseases. We recommend you use a dust mask, gloves and when working at heights of over two meters, it is recommended that a safety harness be used. Make sure the surface is dry after cleaning.
- The third step is to determine how to attach the strip. Use wood screws to fix the spikes on to wooden surfaces. When attaching the spike strips to concrete, stone or any other hard surfaces, use an outdoor construction grade adhesive, like Silicon glue. Use a thick layer of adhesive if surface is uneven. When attaching to Pipes, we recommend plastic cable ties to secure the spike strips in place. This is also easy to remove if you need to do any maintenance and the spikes need to be removed.
- Please follow the fitting instructions carefully. Not following these instructions can lead to damage of the product.
- Please be mindful of pokes and injuries during installation that may be caused due to the sharp edges of the spikes – always wear thick gloves if installing yourself.
- Do not clean or paint with any chemicals – this may cause damage to the product.
- Our Products comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to incorrect and inaccurate installation of the product.
- For any guidance or help required with installation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a scanned copy of the invoice.
- The warranty does not cover any usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage.
- The warranty is only valid against an original invoice received at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final, except in the case of any manufacturing defects. For any manufacturing defects, we offer easy replacements.
- In the case of transit damage, it rests solely at the discretion of Ebco to process any replacements on a case-by-case basis.
- In case, you receive a defective or damaged product , please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and a scanned copy of the invoice to email@example.com.
- We will assess the damage and revert within 24 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part.