White Matt / Anthracite
- Drill Ø 12.5mm hole through out on Table Top on the desired position.
- Fix the vertical pole as shown in fig. 1.
- Clip the height adjustment clip on to the one of the holes on the vertical pole and slide the diagonal arm on to the pole from top till the bottom face of the arm rests on the height adjustment clip as shown in Fig. 2. Repeat for the second diagonal arm.
- Assemble the other parts as shown in Fig. 3.
- For VESA 100mm model, screw the 100mm plate to the hanging bracket with M4 screws as shown in Fig. 4.
- Screw the flat screens to the hanging bracket with M4 screws provided as shown in Fig. 5.
- Insert the monitor cables into the arm clip and wire holder, then clip them to the diagonal arm and vertical pole respectively, as shown in Fig. 6.
- Please follow the fitting instructions carefully. Not following these instructions can lead to damage of your Flat Screen as well as the product.
- To clean when required, wipe with a dry cloth.
- Do not clean, paint, engrave or use any chemicals on the product.
- Our Products comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to incorrect and inaccurate installation of the product.
- For any guidance or help required with installation, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and a scanned copy of the invoice.
- The warranty does not cover any usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage.
- The warranty is only valid against an original invoice received at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final, except in the case of any manufacturing defects. For any manufacturing defects, we offer easy replacements.
- In the case of transit damage, it rests solely at the discretion of Ebco to process any replacements on a case-by-case basis.
- In case, you receive a defective or damaged product , please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and a scanned copy of the invoice to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will assess the damage and revert within 24 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part.