- Fit the Retainer Plate under the table top leaving 15 mm from the front. Fit the Stopper Bush at the rear end. (Ref. Fig.1) Use pan head wood screws provided.
- Slide the Arm assembly into the Retainer Plate.(Ref. Fig. 2).
- Screw the plastic Front Stopper onto the front end of the Retainer Plate.(Ref. Fig.3).
Please follow the fitting instructions carefully. Not following these instructions can lead to damage of your keyboard as well as the product.
To clean when required, wipe with a dry cloth or lightly brush dust off with a clean and dry brush.
Do not clean, paint, engrave or use any chemicals on the product.
- Our Products comes with a 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- The warranty does not cover damages due to incorrect and inaccurate installation of the product.
- For any guidance or help required with installation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a scanned copy of the invoice.
- The warranty does not cover any usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage.
- The warranty is only valid against an original invoice received at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final, except in the case of any manufacturing defects. For any manufacturing defects, we offer easy replacements.
- In the case of transit damage, it rests solely at the discretion of Ebco to process any replacements on a case-by-case basis.
- In case, you receive a defective or damaged product , please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and a scanned copy of the invoice to email@example.com.
- We will assess the damage and revert within 24 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part.